Forum format vs. email

choco

One of the things I prefer about email lists is that I don't have to remember which list I joined. I automatically receive each message posted, when Eudora does it run.With forums like this, I tend to forget which ones need checking. I had really forgotten about this until Scott's newsletter arrived.From my review of the posts on this forum, I see that it will provide lots of good information and knowledgeable help. I just have to remember to check in at least 3 times a week.Warning I suffer from EASS!EarlyAlzheimer'sSimulationSyndrome

Guest Paracelsus
One of the things I prefer about email lists is that I don't have to remember which list I joined.  I automatically receive each message posted, when Eudora does it run.With forums like this, I tend to forget which ones need checking.  I had really forgotten about this until Scott's newsletter arrived.From my review of the posts on this forum, I see that it will provide lots of good information and knowledgeable help.  I just have to remember to check in at least 3 times a week.Warning I suffer from EASS!EarlyAlzheimer'sSimulationSyndrome
Hi Choco,You can do the next best by clicking the "Track This Topic" at the bottom right of a page on a Thread you are interested in keeping up on. You will receive and e-mail alerting you that there new posts on that Topic.There are also settings you can manipulate in you "My Controls" area that permit you to receive e-mail update about any Thread you have posted to. (Don't stress over the EASS, thing! ;) I'm about ready to talk to my Internist about Aricept, myself. :) It's easy to get lost & fall behind on an active BB like this one. Especially with all the "Night-Owls" here :) )

Guest ComputerBob

In My Controls, you also have the option to subscribe to one or more entire forums, to ensure that you'll be notified whenever a new message is posted in it/them. With busy forums like these, however, pretty much every forum gets new messages at least every couple of hours, so subscribing to an entire forum probably wouldn't be of much use to you.

Guest Paracelsus
Ok, I will byte (sic).  What is  Aricept?
Aricept is one of only two FDA approved Alzheimer's medication. It stimulates the production of the Neurotransmitters responsible for the establishment of both short- and long- term memory.My Mother's been on if for about a year and it's done wonders.(Maybe I'll just tap her supply for a while :) )PS - I could be wrong about the spelling

With busy forums like these, however, pretty much every forum gets new messages at least every couple of hours ...
Right! The "Track This Topic" link at the top and bottom of every thread (invididual topic) is the way to go.-- Scot