Terminator in the race

ibe98765

GO ARNOLD!Gray Davis - you are terminated! And it's about time! I'm voting for Arnold. He's smarter than the media and politicians will try to make him appear. He's a moderate. And I don't care about any skeletons in his closet. We in CA desperately need radical change in Sacramento to help get ourselves out of the huge mess that Gray Davis has created in this state.News link:http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...1359EDT0104.DTL

We in California need to learn to control our spending first, otherwise no one we elect will succeed.However, he wouldn't be the first, or worst, actor we ever elected...and some of them did ok. Maybe this time we ought to shoot for a cartoon character...Bart for Governor! :rolleyes:

We in California need to learn to control our spending first, otherwise no one we elect will succeed.
Ah yes, Jeber, you have hit upon a crucial point there. I don't think many of the recall petition signers were aware that they themselves may have helped bring about the state's fiscal crisis by voting yes on almost every bond issue proposition that came up in the past few years. I am reminded of the savings and loan crisis in the late 80's. Some bright bulb was quoted as saying: "I don't think the American people should have to pay to bail-out the S&Ls. The government should do it."

"I don't think the American people should have to ******* *** ********. The government should do it."
Oh, thank you, littlebone. That line is my absolutely, positively, A#1 favorite. Did everybody sleep through government classes in school? <_<havnblast...where we throwin' Larry? Wait 'till he publishes his campaign promises! :D

"I don't think the American people should have to ******* *** ********. The government should do it."
Oh, thank you, littlebone. That line is my absolutely, positively, A#1 favorite. Did everybody sleep through government classes in school? <_<havnblast...where we throwin' Larry? Wait 'till he publishes his campaign promises! :D
Free nookie for everyone!

I don't live in CA, but i would love it if Galleger (yes, the comidian with a sludge hammer) would win. Politics is enough of a joke already, why not make it into a great stand up rutine?Oh my god, i saw him talking about his campain issues on TV and it was sooo funny! He was talking about our road ways, and if we could stop accidents and clear up trafic, we could get back to doing business, and he was talking about haveing helecopters come and take wrecked cars out of the road ways etc etc. It was SOOOO funny! I can't remeber the other thing he was talking about, but it was also super funny!

I nominate JEBER for governor He makes more sense than any of the others I have seen .BTW I am sorry Jeber that my nomination doesn't count because I live in Pennsylvania ,But I was born in California and that should count for something , But anyhow my hearts in the right place :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :lol: :P

Hey, thanks for the nomination, georgeg4. But you know, I was kinda hoping to find a real job, not a political position. You know...a position in which all my hard work would result in positive improvements for my company and myself. Wait a minute...hard work, hhhmmmmmm. When I could be going to fancy luncheons, talking, shaking hands, taking kick-backs and bribes under the table while accepting my state pay over the table...what kind of fool am I? Of course now I've gone and missed the filing date. Drat, guess I'll have to find that honest position after all. <_<

Of course now I've gone and missed the filing date. Drat, guess I'll have to find that honest position after all.
Jeber:I think you have until sometime in September to register as a write-in candidate.