Is ChromEdit for Linux, also?

quint

Hi Ryan,Forgive me if this has been addressed before, but I have not been able to find out whether the extension: "ChromEdit", is for Linux as well as Windows. :) Have you tried it, and could you give any pertinent tips, concerning it's usage? TIA. :)

Quint,As far as I know, ChromEdit works in Linux... I've personally never used it, but I've never heard that it didn't.ChromEdit is a very nice extension, as it adds a line in the Tools Menu called "Edit User files." It opens up a tab that has access to your userChrome.css, userContent.css, and user.js files. It's a very nice editor for these files. It has a save button at the bottom, and does tell you where the file is saved... *IMPORTANT*It also now autosaves the file if you close the tab. So if you do something to one of the files, but decide you don't want it, make sure you re-edit the file as it will automatically save the changes. I use it all the time as it's much easier than browsing to the files... You do have to restart Firebird for the changes to take effect though. :)

Quint,As far as I know, ChromEdit works in Linux...  I've personally never used it, but I've never heard that it didn't.ChromEdit is a very nice extension, as it adds a line in the Tools Menu called "Edit User files."  It opens up a tab that has access to your userChrome.css, userContent.css, and user.js files.  It's a very nice editor for these files.  It has a save button at the bottom, and does tell you where the file is saved...  *IMPORTANT*It also now autosaves the file if you close the tab.  So if you do something to one of the files, but decide you don't want it, make sure you re-edit the file as it will automatically save the changes.  I use it all the time as it's much easier than browsing to the files...  You do have to restart Firebird for the changes to take effect though. :)
Thanks, Ryan, that's what I needed to hear...will try it out. Thanks again, for the prompt reply. :)