VCD files

b2cm

I have a CD-ROM that was compiled to run a home video on a VCD player. My VCD player can play the disc but the 3 video clips appeared all mixed-up. I tried to check the CD-ROM on my computer's DVD-ROM drive and CD-RW drive but the CD's directory only showed 2 entries: "Track01.cda "Track02.cda"Is this a CD file system issue? Is there a way I can get to the video files so I can edit these?

Something is wrong, what you are showing, .CDA are audio (CD) tracks. If I toss a SVCD disc in my CD burner I show 3 folders: EXT, MPEG2, SVCD. VCD's should show something similiar. They will not play in my burner, that requires a DVD rom drive.

I've burned many VCD CDR's with Nero and from bin files that someone else had put together. SVCD's are a bit different but should be similar. The one in my CDR drive right now shows as being 600K in size but upon opening it has 5 folders in it. EXT, EXTRA, MPEG2, SEGMENT, SVCD. The actual video files are in the MPEG2 Folder on this SVCD as a MPEG file.I pulled out a VCD ans this is how it looks. Size is 2.16MB. 5 Folders: CDI, EXT, MPEGAV, SEGMENT, VCD. The actual video files are in the MPEGAV folder this time as a dat file.While I don't exactly know why your VCD does not work it seems to be missing files. You might want to check out DVDRHelp or the more annoying popup full DVDHelp.usGood luck