Made the Top 30 List

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

So, what was the topic of this thread? Oh yeah... increase your member ranking. :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Ohmigosh! I'm a Posting Prodigy now. I'm 28th on the top 30 All Time Blabber-faces List here at SNLFs. I've recently pulled ahead of steeler_fan and rolanaJ... coming up fast on b2cm and Owyn! B)

Have you nuzzled réjean so he can't post and you can catch up faster? B) He has been very quiet lately. Réjean, check in so we know you are okay.

V.T. Eric Layton
Have you nuzzled réjean so he can't post and you can catch up faster? B) He has been very quiet lately. Réjean, check in so we know you are okay.
As a matter of fact, I say Réjean online recently (today or last night). I didn't see any new posts from him, though. ;)
I best start posting then hadn't I?
Yes! Yes! Chop! Chop! B)

Ohmigosh! I'm a Posting Prodigy now.
The colonel had three Second Lieutenants eligible for promotion. The problem was, he only had one First Lieutenant Slot available.The colonel called the first butter-bar into his office and said, "This is a promotion test. If I was to tell you that I wanted a flag pole erected in front of Post HQ by 1700, what would you do?"The Lt. thought about it for a second, and said, "Sir. I would get a shovel, head for HQ and start digging….""You're not ready to be promoted," the Colonel interrupted.The colonel asked the same question of the next candidate."Sir," said the next butter-bar, "I would fill out a CE work order, making sure I made provisions for the appropriate environmental study and….." "You are definitely not ready to be promoted," the Colonel said.The Colonel asked the question of the final candidate.Without hesitation, the Lieutenant said, "Sir. I would call the First Sergeant, and say, 'Top, I want a @#$#@ flag pole in front of HQ by 1700!""You're ready to be promoted," the Colonel said.
:thumbsup: