iPhotoToGallery

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Found iPhotoToGallery plugin while looking at the Gallery page ... anyone used it?Gallery is "...the open source web based photo album organizer. Gallery gives you an intuitive way to blend photo management seamlessly into your own website whether you're running a small personal site or a large community site."iPhoto is part of the iLife package you get when you order your .mac account? Couldn't find as a builtin app for OS X Tiger on the Mini.

iPhoto came on my MacBook Pro. It is down on the list at the bottom of the page. I thought it was part of Os X. You should be able to find it. Go to your hard drive icon and browse around. I know I did not use it last night when I dragged all of my photos over to my Flickr account.

Guest LilBambi

Yeah, that's one of the Perks of buying a high end computer, you get iLife ;)MacBook Pro Included software:

SoftwareUniversal * Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger (includes Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat AV, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Xcode Developer Tools) * iLife ’06 (includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie HD, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand), Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive, iWork ’06 (30-day trial), Comic Life, FileMaker Pro Trial, OmniOutliner * Photo Booth * Front Row
That was not included with the Mac Mini I got though. Maybe that didn't come with the earlier Mac Mini's. But I do have the installer for OS X Panther and OS 9 too which is cool. I also have Software Coupons for iLife'05 + Max OS X v10.3. Not sure if I can get iLife'05 with Tiger though. :unsure:But yes, you are right, the current Mac Mini's actually come with iLife06.

Guest LilBambi

Not sure. Might give a call and find out or email Apple about it on their site to see what's up with all that and whether iLife'05 works with Tiger too. I don't know what whether the Coupon entitles you to get iLife'05 or if it gives you a discount or what. But it's included with even newer Mac Minis from the start...

Didn't you just buy your Mini? It should have come with iLife '06. At any rate they will be annoucing iLife '07 on Tuesday, so you won't be able to get '06 anymore.

Guest LilBambi

I got my PPC Mac Mini as a Christmas gift. It originally came with Panther and a coupon for iLife'05.The system was graciously upgraded to Tiger before it shipped. Wonderful upgrade.(So I have Apple's install disks for MAC OS9, OS X Panther and OS X Tiger. But don't have iLife'06)