Help in Forum Feedback & Suggestions?

Cluttermagnet

Cluttermagnet

Hey, guys-Can anyone help me fix a problem with PM files transfers? Getting no response at all here.Tried to get myself emailed an html compilation of my stored messages in Sent and Inbox so I can clear them out. Received an email with the whole thing inline in the body of the message as garble. What did I miss here? I thought there would be an attachment, I guess. Nothing in usable form. BTW feel free to move this to the right forum or delete after the problem gets fixed. Thanks!

Edited by Cluttermagnet

Cluttermagnet

I tried downloading one of the emails in an old copy of Pocomail I have. Got the following:

The following error has been occured while processing the message:Cannot find boundaryThe original message will be stored as an attachmentEncoded attachment: original.eml
Would probably be inline garble that way, too? I dunno. Don't have a copy of Eudora on my drive right now, or anything I know reads .eml extension files. Anyone have a suggestion as to how to download my PM archives in an intelligible manner? Thanks!