15 Things Apple Should Change in Mac OS X

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

What would you like to see changed in OS X, AKA Mac Pet PeevesI know Scot was asking for email on this in his December newsletter, but maybe posting here would be cool too?I won't have much input here till I get to play with OS X 10.3x on the Mac Mini (Christmas gift that coming next week!) but would be very interested in other's thoughts on it.

Thanks for posting this, Fran. A better version of this story appears on Computerworld. It was slashdotted today, and has been getting a lot of notice. Because so many smart people wrote in with suggestions about how to combat the little problems we found with OS X, there's going to be a follow up piece with several very cool tips.15 Things Apple Should Fix In OS Xhttp://www.computerworld.com/action/articl...ticleId=9006104

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LilBambi

In my first hour of using the Mac Mini, the only thing I have noticed so far is the Mail program doesn't give you the option of READING incoming mail in true Plain Text. I did the switch to plain text instead of RichText in the email program for sending, but can't do that in for the Incoming Mail.I know it's not as big an issue for the Mac but it's an option that will have me using Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 instead. Otherwise, I just love the Mac so far! It's awesome!