Feel the Heat!

teacher

I have noticed that my MacBook Pro 2.16 15" book tends to run a little hot. Now in this article I found out just how hot! It looks like it is capable of about 115 on my lap! Right now that sounds good. Then again, they don't allow you to crank a hot tub up past 104 here. Maybe it is time to be a bit more consistent in protecting my legs. If you want one of these hot puters it looks like you may have a bargain ahead. It seems The Apple Store has put all the unsold previous version in their refurbish/outlet store. Mine is almost $1000 less than I paid in August.....

If you want one of these hot puters it looks like you may have a bargain ahead. It seems The Apple Store has put all the unsold previous version in their refurbish/outlet store. Mine is almost $1000 less than I paid in August.....
I "discovered" the Apple category on ebay the other day. It was hard to not click! :PAdam

The article I read said they were taking the brand new ones and moving them all to the outlet/refurbish to get the newest ones on the shelves. This is the first time the refurb list has had cheaper prices than the education list (10% discount) so they really want to move them. I am quite happy with mine. I'm tempted to get hubby a Mac for Christmas. I have to research solitaire games before I can move him over. He plays solitaire, hearts, spades, etc. on his computer a lot and then does email and internet. Nothing else that i know of. It would be sweet to move him over and not have to constantly worry about what is wrong.

RichNRockville
It would be sweet to move him over and not have to constantly worry about what is wrong.
Oh come on now. It is exciting to help people with their problems B) Rich..