Download Actions blank in Firefox

Gus K

I believe the latest version is 1.5.0.3Released to fix some bug...
No not according to Mozillahttp://www.mozilla.com/firefox/tabs.html
I basically have this problem (although things do seem to work) with FF 1.5.0.2.https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=206493Here's the bug fix page and it says 'resolved':https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=308204How does one apply these patches?Thanks
The fix is actually for Firefox 2 Alpha 2.

Mozilla to Issue Firefox Security FixBy Nate Mook, BetaNews April 28, 2006, 12:59 PMThe Mozilla Corporation plans to rush out a minor update to Firefox, numbered 1.5.0.3, in order to address a denial-of-service vulnerability in the most recent version of the open source Web browser. The move comes despite the flaw being rated "non-critical" by security firm Secunia.The security issue involves an error in the handling of unexpected "contentWindow.focus()" JavaScript calls. A malicious Web site could be used to "corrupt the memory and cause a crash by calling the "contentWindow.focus()" method on a container with specially crafted content," according to an advisory.

Mozilla to Issue Firefox Security FixBy Nate Mook, BetaNews April 28, 2006, 12:59 PMThe Mozilla Corporation plans to rush out a minor update to Firefox, numbered 1.5.0.3, in order to address a denial-of-service vulnerability in the most recent version of the open source Web browser. The move comes despite the flaw being rated "non-critical" by security firm Secunia.The security issue involves an error in the handling of unexpected "contentWindow.focus()" JavaScript calls. A malicious Web site could be used to "corrupt the memory and cause a crash by calling the "contentWindow.focus()" method on a container with specially crafted content," according to an advisory.
The Mozilla Corporation plans to rush out a minor update to Firefox, numbered 1.5.0.3
The key word is Plans. It is not on their site for download as of this posting.

• 2 weeks later...

I fixed the blank Download Action by removing the old Profile folder and letting Firefox create a new one. Of course, I had to reconfigure all of my settings (don't forget to move the old profile folder to a safe place so you can restore things like extensions and bookmarks) but it did the job.

Edited by bluejay