ignore

muckshifter

Well I'm not sure if I can "use" them or not ... I have myself a Licenced IPB forum, not up, but was going to "pinch" them for a vB forum ... That forum owner does not know if we may get into bother from IPB either.So we may just look for some free ones. :whistling:

Hey Teach' ... as a forum mod, are these smillies copywrite of IPB or can I rip 'em off.I know there hundreds of freebies out there and I have about 300 of them, but I will not use knowingly if these are copywrited. :whistling:

I would have absoutely no idea. You mean we actually have some you don't. I don't think any of these necessarily are property of ipb. I know that they have grown over time since the forum was started. I will check with the admins and find out the answer to your question.

I would have absoutely no idea. You mean we actually have some you don't. I don't think any of these necessarily are property of ipb. I know that they have grown over time since the forum was started. I will check with the admins and find out the answer to your question.
Oh I have them ... on a CD I can't find. :whistling: But as a good basic set as the main ones are I was sure that IPB had a copywrite on them ... I have my own licence for an IPB forum, but no host. :thumbsup:

I did find this on the Invision site:

2. Copyright The contents, graphics et al. comprising the design of these websites and its related domains are copyright © 2002-2004 InvisionThings.com. They are the sole, exclusive and permanent property of InvisionThings.com and may not be reproduced by any method including screen captures and/or downloads. With the exception of items available for download and clearly marked as such, these have been created solely for use on this site. The items marked as free for download are copyright © 2002-2004 by its creator, and remain the property of the creator. Unauthorized use of any content, graphics etc. is prohibited by national, and international copyright laws, and is punishable under these laws. Forum posts All posts made on our forums become part of the contents of the InvisionThings network, and as such are covered by this legal statement. Simply put, these posts effectively become our copyright. This isn't done so we can (ab)use these posts (we will respect and recognize the fact you posted the contents, your contribution to our community) but merely as a safeguard in the event you decide to have your member account on our forums removed. They will not be linked anymore to you or your forum account in that event. But they will remain on our forum, so that our forums will continue to function in the best possible way and the information you provided will remain available to others.

Most if not all of ours have been culled from freely available collections. I know I haven't uploaded any from any proprietary sources.

Most if not all of ours have been culled from freely available collections. I know I haven't uploaded any from any proprietary sources.
ah, so the smillies are not but the fancy interface is. Ok, thanks. :flowers: