MS Knowledge Base article

Guest ThunderRiver

A lot of reasons. there are people that no longer want linux on that specific machine..and Lilo stays in MBR, which is quite annoying.. so Microsoft is doing public good and publish the howto to remove lilo from MBR.. easy enough.. no harm is done. i bet someone would be complaining about MS if they didn't publish the article in the first place.

A lot of reasons. there are people that no longer want linux on that specific machine..and Lilo stays in MBR, which is quite annoying.. so Microsoft is doing public good and publish the howto to remove lilo from MBR.. easy enough.. no harm is done. i bet someone would be complaining about MS if they didn't publish the article in the first place.
ThunderRiver,Your point is well taken; perhaps my little joke/picture was not very compassionate - if it offended anyone, I apologize.

These are very refined tactics . . . . . I like this approach . . . . just wipe it from your HD, that´s the best advice they can give, bravo !<_< Bruno