Digital Camera Tool

georgeg4

Hi All I am running RH9 and I am having trouble configuring my digital Camera . It is listed on the pop down menu in the tool . I did turn the camera on and it will not detect it . The usb hub is listed in my hardware browser . so I assume that is OK .I also have a CF Card reader in the hub and I don't know how to detect it either .

georgeg4

I'm afraid not quint I have two a polaroid digital320 and A vivitar dsc350 . The vivatar has a removable CF card for which I have a reader but the polaroid is internal only .

My digital camera isn't supported through one of those programs either. However, it works anyway. To access the files on it I go to use KDiskFree. My camera is USB so, once switched on, it is listed as a device in KDiskFree (I can't remember the name of the device exactly) - then I just right-click and mount it (then it's accessible from my /mnt directory).If your cam is USB then this might be worth a shot?

Thanks Chris               Where do I find KDisk Free
georgeg4,This is where it is in Slackware...it's in a similar place in RedHat, Mandrake, etc.KDiskFree