How do I insert animated avatar into Hotmail email

EasyRider

I have some animated avatars that I want to insert into a Hotmail email. I tried to copy and then paste, but it would not let me paste it.Any inputs would be appreciated.

Martini Lover
I have some animated avatars that I want to insert into a Hotmail email. I tried to copy and then paste, but it would not let me paste it.Any inputs would be appreciated.

What mail system are you using?

What mail system are you using?

I am using the Hotmail email system.I did find and install the MSN photo tools program and installed it.Now when I try to attach anything it takes me to 'my pictures' folder and indicates that there are no pictures in the folder.I have lots of .gif and .jpg pictures in it, so I don't really know what is going on.. I went back and used the 'attach files' method, and it worked vs using the 'attach pictures' option.Re avatars... I am still not sure how one 'inserts' an avatar into the Hotmail email text box... :'( Edited by EasyRider

Martini Lover

It has been a long time since I used the Hotmail "compose" page, so I went back and tried to figure it out. I couldn't find a way. .............Doesn't mean there isn't, but I didn't find it.I use Outlook Express as my mail handler (which works with Hotmail), and with HTML turned on, I simply hit the "insert picture" button from the toolbar, and it works. It only does JPEG and GIFs.Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Thanks Martini Lover for your input.I may switch back to Outlook Express?I really am not sure that there is a way to use Hotmail re; inserting an Avatar into the text box, as I understand it.Thanks again.

Edited by EasyRider