IE-SPYAD Database Update

TeMerc

IE-SPYAD & AGNIS Update for Jan. 20: NoteHi All:The AGNIS & IE-SPYAD block list versions released several hours ago inadvertently included google.com in the domain list -- that for all AGNIS & IE-SPYAD versions. I have uploaded corrected versions of all the block lists.If you downloaded and installed one of the earlier versions, my advice would be to skip downloading this new version and simply remove google.com from your Restricted sites zone or your ad block list.Best,Eric L. HowesMicrosoft MVPSunbelt SoftwareSpyware Warrior

• 7 months later...

August 21, 2007

Hi All:IE-SPYAD (the IE Restricted zone list) and AGNIS (the AtGuard/NIS/NPF/Outpost/AdShield ad block list) have been updated again. They can be downloaded from:http://www.spywarewarrior.com/uiuc/resource.htmPlease note that the "original" Reg-file-based IE-SPYAD & IE-SPYAD2 have been replaced by IE-SPYAD for ZonedOut. ZonedOut is a free, convenient utility for maintaining IE zone lists. You can find a link to ZonedOut as well as the IE-SPYAD list used with it on the traditional download page listed above.The AGNIS block lists are compatible with AtGuard 3.x and ALL versions of NIS as well as NPF 2003 and 2004. There are separate versions AGNIS for users of Agnitum Outpost and AdShield.If you're running any of the most recent versions of NIS or NPF, you must use the ProWAGoN utility written by Christian Haagensen to load, remove, and backup block lists:http://www.spywarewarrior.com/uiuc/resource.htm#prowagonIf you have questions or comments about IE-SPYAD or any of the AGNIS lists, please don't hesitate to let me know.Best,Eric L. Howeseburger68@myrealbox.com
Total Entries:29,607New Entries: 4,639 Edited by TeMerc

• 5 months later...