ross549 Posted June 15, 2005 Share Posted June 15, 2005 My dad figured that since I am home on leave, we should be\uild a deck that he and Mom have been talking about for some time.http://www.cowsmilk.net/index.php?module=article&view=182Now, it is not finished (and I am leaving for Norfolk today), but my sister will be sending me pictures to keep us up to date.Lessons learned:- If your right thumb gets in an altewrcation with the spinning blade of a sliding combo chop saw, it will always lose. Don't ask.- No matter how hard you try, the deck WILL NOT be perfectly square. The 80/20 rule* applies here.Adam * 80% of the result will require 20% of the effort, and the other 20% of the result will require the other 80% of the effort. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.