TBE Extension For Firefox

Gary

I was just wondering why this extension is updated so often, sometimes two times a day. Is the author just keeping on top of things or does it have that many flaws?

TBE frequently breaks, and causes crashes. Most often "random crashes" are caused by TBE, which is highly unstable. I don't recommend it, personally. Have you tried Tab Browser Preferences? (I don't know if it's even still updated :"> )

I have been using it for two years and I never had a crash. It may depend on how it is configured. It is quite complicated.Thanks From a Browns Fan :">

I have been using it for two years and I never had a crash. It may depend on how it is configured. It is quite complicated.
Well, it has been known to be unstable at times. Consider yourself lucky ;)
Thanks From a Browns Fan :">
I'll pretend you didn't say that. ;)

i am curious why do you use TBE?, what functions do u need from it?here is a link worth looking at:http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_Tips_:...hat_Replace_TBE

Problem with this it that it takes over a dozen extensions to replace 1. I'm also a TBE user and have yet to have any significant problem with it. It's way too much work for me to figure out the exact combination of extensions that give me the exact same functionality. I have one extension (with the settings backed up), so I can install TBE anywhere and have the functionality I desire.