Funniest Cartoon on TV

Prelude76

What's the funniest cartoon TV series?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest genaldar

You should speak up when you have something to say, I know I do. btw I grew up poor in a single parent household, but just because my mom didn't have time to attend every event doesn't mean she didn't have time to parent. Even my father, when he was still around, taught us about being men. It is sad though when instead of just getting poor (financially) parents kids get saddled with poor (bad) parents to boot. At least when the middle class get saddled with poor parents they can usually see good parenting at a friends house or they're don't have as many bad influences.Tweety is evil too (what can I say I rooted for the underdogs, elmer, sylvester, tom, etc.)I see what you mean prelude but almost all children orientated entertainment has some adult meaning too. Its what keeps the adults who write it, animate it, and act in it sane. btw I haven't seen that eppisode but if its on the group of dvds that just came out I'm sure I'll catch it shortly (who knows if I'll "get" it though).