Xorg 6.8.2

ikerekes

Pclos pre 8 came out yesterday with the final version of xorg 6.8.2

X Window System Version 6.8.2Release Date: 9 February 2005X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.8.2Build Operating System: Linux 2.6.10-tex1 i686 [ELF]Current Operating System: Linux S01060040ca4ada58 2.6.10-tex1 #1 Sat Feb 5 23:34:25 CST 2005 i686Build Date: 10 February 2005
On my nvidida card it is running perfect. :DWhat is you experience?ikerekes

Hi IvanIt runs great . . but I did not get the chance yet to do the updates on the computer with the Nvidia card yet . . . only the test-system PCLos install is updated . . . I have 6.8.2 it in Drake cooker too ( on the test-system ) and also there it runs great !When there is a flaw on the forum I will do the updates on this system ( + Nvidia ) too and let you know.:thumbsup: Bruno

LOL . . . okay I managed to do the updates on "Jupiter" ( the main-system with Nvidia :thumbsup: ) . . . . it looks like it is a lot faster with the new Xorg-x11 . . . very smooth, brilliant ! B):thumbsup: Bruno

Hi IvanI installed the updated version ( 6.8.2-2 ) today on both the test as the Nvidia system and they still behave very nicely !Was there a problem with 6.8.2-1 ??:) Bruno