Your vote may count!

ross549

Should we make the "Calling all Cooks" thread a sticky?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have had this tickling in the back of my mind for a while.....Who would like to see the "Calling all Cooks" thread to be made a sticky?

I have had this tickling in the back of my mind for a while.....Who would like to see the "Calling all Cooks" thread to be made a sticky?
Yes, as long as our post count increments. :thumbsup:Edit: Even in this post my post count has not incremented :thumbsup: Edited by Plukaduk

Guest Paracelsus

While I'll leave the decision up to the majority...I voted no.The thread really doesn't have the breadth of member activity to warrant being pinned.I was merely razzing PlukaBut it is odd that his post counts are not increasing except when starting a new thread. :thumbsup:

Hmmm...... your post counter is not incrementing? Very odd. I would suggest contacting Arena2045 or Jeber. :thumbsup:
ross549 I have PM'd Jeber as you suggested... :thumbsup:The problem has now been fixed, thank you. :thumbsup: Edited by Plukaduk

Not a problem..... anytime a meber feels that there is something wrong with a specific forum feature, it is best to contact an Admin or post in the "Forum Feedback & Suggestions" forum. :P

Not a problem..... anytime a meber feels that there is something wrong with a specific forum feature, it is best to contact an Admin or post in the "Forum Feedback & Suggestions" forum. :D
Well this meber is happy that there are such great Mods & Admins here :lol: I vote no...now if there are good recipes in there....maybe take THOSE out and make a sticky for Recipes....