The Linux Counter

Bruno

Guest ThunderRiver

I registered for BSD counter, but I really wonder if it is an official site..because to my surprise..there are only 300+...registered user? or I was blind?

I think you need specs Thunder it says 51.550 ! But only 1 machine (?) Makes you wonder about BSD users don´t it ?B) Bruno

• 12 years later...
abarbarian

Support The Linux Counter Project

Today, the project is very popular again and the traffic statistics are greatly increasing every day.

I thought it might be nice to reflect on the past for some of the members who have been here a long time so I dug up the oldest Linux Counter thread I could find to post about the LCP funding effort.

Enjoy the trip down memory lane folks.

:breakfast:

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

I came in here to have a little peace and quiet. I was snoozing pretty good and then some bloke bumped me. :(

• Like 3

V.T. Eric Layton

Since you´ve converted yourself to a full blown Linux adept, it might be time to register yourself and your box at the Linux Counter and become an officially registered Linux User: The Linux Countercounter.gifAccording to their website there are about 18.000.000 ( eighteen million ! ) Linux users on this planet. Only 134177 of them are registered. So lets push up those numbers ! ( I´m counting on you B) ) :) BrunoPS: Getting registered does NOT provide any extra benefits, but it´s fun ! ( and FREE )

I just checked, Bruno. In the 12 years since you posted this message, the registered users has crept up to

562,759!

:)

• Like 3