*** Free ***

bob3160

Free Optical MouseYou'll have to give up some information to get it.http://www.syncsort.com/cht26dedvUSB03.jpgMicrosoft is giving away FREE USB Drives

http://www.microsoft.com//windowsxp/mysterysolved/corp/default.mspx

Well free if you want to give up a little information and attempt 4 question True/False quiz. This is the only question which needs the default answer changed to 2 as shown:USB02.jpgI'm waiting for mine right now. :) Hopefully its bigger than 32M.It comes loaded with information about valuable Windows Licensing info.Once that's erased, :hysterical: you'll have a FREE USB drive. USB01.jpg

Free Optical MouseYou'll have to give up some information to get it.http://www.syncsort.com/cht26dedvUSB03.jpgMicrosoft is giving away FREE USB Drives
http://www.microsoft.com//windowsxp/mysterysolved/corp/default.mspx

Well free if you want to give up a little information and attempt 4 question True/False quiz. This is the only question which needs the default answer changed to 2 as shown:USB02.jpgI'm waiting for mine right now. :) Hopefully its bigger than 32M.It comes loaded with information about valuable Windows Licensing info.Once that's erased, :hysterical: you'll have a FREE USB drive. USB01.jpg

This was posted a couple of days ago in The Water Cooler forum. Already signed up for mine.

• 1 month later...

Microsoft.com - free domain name and website This looks like an incredible deal for someone looking for a basichomepage with a personal domain name. Through Microsoft Office LiveBeta, you can sign up for free today, allowing you to register and own adomain name for free (any available .com, .net, or .org domain name),and they provide basic design tools to help you build your own website.It comes with 30MB of storage space on your website, and a few emailaccounts. The free service has a limit of 10GB of monthly bandwidth,which is plenty for any personal website. This is definitely not meantfor an online commercial business unless you sign up for the extraservices, but for a personal website, a fan website, a blog site, or acompany presence website, this is a hot deal. Notice: Even if you choose the service that is free both before andafter the beta, they still ask for a credit card. That is to confirm youare who you say you are, and to limit the amount of illegal websites ontheir service. Without requiring a credit card verification, their freeservice would quickly clog with scam, spam, and illegal websites.http://officelive.microsoft.com/default.aspxPlease note:At this time, Microsoft is offering a beta version of its Office Live services only to a test group of small business owners and managers in the United States. At the end of the beta period (late 2006), these services will become available to all U.S. small-business customers. Also in late 2006, we will initiate additional beta programs in select markets outside the United States

Yes, here: Microsoft USB DrivesSo why is it being posted again? :hmm:Maybe the threads should be combined?
I received an Email From MS saying that all USB drives are on back order.
The beta is now open to anyone in the US.You can also transfer a domain name.
Notice: Even if you choose the service that is free both before andafter the beta, they still ask for a credit card. That is to confirm youare who you say you are, and to limit the amount of illegal websites ontheir service. Without requiring a credit card verification, their freeservice would quickly clog with scam, spam, and illegal websites.
No thanks.

• 1 month later...

I've just sent the following e-mail to my friends at Microsoft:

Dear Microsoft:You sure know how to make a Microsoft basher out of Microsoft lover.On March 2, 2006 I applied for the free USB drive you offered.At the time I applied for it, I was told it would take between 6-8 weeks for delivery. I've been patient. Today, almost 12 weeks since I've applied, you sent me a nice love letterletting me know that the offer was only good for US residents.Did you think that I forgot where I live or don't you know thatNew Mexico is one of our 50 states even if I sometimes get mail withextra postage attached......I was also informed that the offer was only good for as long as supplies lasted.Why does it take you 12 weeks to discover that something I should have received 4 weeks agois no longer available?Since in this case, your customer relations have antagonized literally thousand if not millions of your loyal customer base, I suggest that you either find some more of those USB drives, or find something elsemeaningful to pass on to all those of us who have waited patiently.Your "up to now" loyal customer.Sincerely,
I'll let you know if and what they reply.

I've just sent the following e-mail to my friends at Microsoft:I'll let you know if and what they reply.
I just recieved the same email. But they seemed to think it was OK because they furnished a link to d/l the software. Sure, it was really the software everyone wanted.