Microsoft USB Drives

BoardFlak

See the Inquirer article here:http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=29978MS Passport account required to apply for one.
Here's a little more info:USB03.jpgMicrosoft is giving away FREE USB Drives Well free if you want to give up a little information and attempt 4 question True/False quiz. This is the only question which needs the default answer changed to 2 as shown:USB02.jpgI'm waiting for mine right now. ;) Hopefully its bigger than 32M.It comes loaded with information about valuable Windows Licensing info.Once that's erased, :angry: you'll have a FREE USB drive.

Neato. I'm gettin' mine in uh...well, two months :whistling:

It comes loaded with information about valuable Windows Licensing info.
There's a cure for that. It's called "delete" ;)Oh well, they'll undoubtably be in MS Word format. No big deal, just atonomous files. Edited by epp_b

• 2 months later...

Hmmm...how many of you have received your USB drives by now? As you can see, I ordered by on March 2nd. It's been well over two months now, and still no USB drive :hmm:

RichNRockville

I received a message that they ran out and will not be sending out the usb drives.too popular, I guess. anything for free

I receieved an email stating that they are on back order, but the back order is now on back order. :thumbsup:
Check the Hardware forum. Latest email says the offer was "While supplies last" and that the supply is gone. But since they knew everyone was really just interested in their licensing software, they gave a d/l link to get it and thus made everything OK.

Some of my MozillaZine forum mates are having the same hard luck. They ordered it on the day the announcement was made, yet they got mail saying the supplies were "depleted." What crap.

Edited by daihard

Guest LilBambi

I didn't bother. I know how these deals often go ... any time they say limited quantity and it is something that will be shipped, forget it. They get your info and you get a note, out of stock. And it's not specific to Microsoft. Many companies have done this. :D