• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

securitybreach

Well this is a family friendly forum so I must hide it:

1. Please mind your language. Don't post anything you wouldn't want your parents or children to see. Please be aware that children 13 and younger are allowed to post with parental consent. This is a "family forum." Vulgar profanity is not allowed. You can get away with only the lightest of "swear" words around here.

http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=4402

1. Please mind your language. Don't post anything you wouldn't want your parents or children to see. Please be aware that children 13 and younger are allowed to post with parental consent. This is a "family forum." Vulgar profanity is not allowed. You can get away with only the lightest of "swear" words around here.

http://forums.scotsn...?showtopic=4402

I thought it was on the edge , especially since I didn't get the reference point the first time i saw it and it was from a site that does not do NSFW, but like i wrote - i get why not.

hopefully this one is not considered too violent: funny-gifs-Huge-cat-fail.gif

Edited by crp
  • Like 2

securitybreach

I thought it was on the edge , especially since I didn't get the reference point the first time i saw it and it was from a site that does not do NSFW, but like i wrote - i get why not.

Well the spray on the human shaped shadow took it over the edge.

Well the spray on the human shaped shadow took it over the edge.

i had to go back and check to answer my question of "what shadow?". Didn't notice it till mentioned, probably would not have posted it had i noticed yesterday. Glad the cat-in-the-box is not deemed to violent :)
  • Like 1

securitybreach

i had to go back and check to answer my question of "what shadow?". Didn't notice it till mentioned, probably would not have posted it had i noticed yesterday. Glad the cat-in-the-box is not deemed to violent :)

I only knew because I seen the image back in 2013 as I am a deviant that scours the internet... B)