We were attacked

Scot

Everyone who visits this forum should know that we were attacked on July 12 with an IFRAME injection that linked to a site or sites that were spewing viruses and trojans at us.I have to be honest and say that, I've been researching this problem for the last several hours, and many other IPB forums have been hit by this. And this appears to be a recurring problem for many of them. It began on July 4, apparently. Some forums have been hit three or four times since then.The good news is that eliminating the couple lines of code that are calling the nasties is a very easy thing to do. It only takes a few moments. All Forum Admins -- LilBambi, Jebber, Peachy, Corrine, Bruno, and myself -- will have access and instructions for eliminating this code from our board wrapper if it comes back. And we will simply shut down the forums to protect you.Of course, we are also working on trying to find out how this is happening, as is IPB. And we're taking several appropriate security steps at this time to further harden the forums.-- Scot