Release: Lunar Linux 1.3.2

havnblast

The Lunar project has released Lunar Linux 1.3.2, code name "Captain Raymo": "An updated Lunar install/rescue ISO is now available. Lots of modules were updated. Some small bugs were fixed." From the official announcement: "gcc-3.2.3, glibc-2.3.2, openssl-0.9.7, gettext-0.12.1, all pre-installed so you don't have to watch your lunar box cycle through a LOT of recompiles. All the ISO apps that depend on openssl were recompiled as well. A real vim binary is also part of the ISO! No, emacs will not be added! :-) Testdisk-4.4 included!" Find more information in the changelog. Download: lunar-1.3.2.iso.bz (101MB).DownloadAnnouncementChange Log

Quint - which site did you download that from? I downloaded it here again and it's corrupt again. Never had a problem like this before.

Quint - which site did you download that from?  I downloaded it here again and it's corrupt again.  Never had a problem like this before.
Hi Kelly,I d/l'd from here:Lunar Linux 1.3.2I believe that it's where you did. <_< I did use MC to extract the ".iso" - it does a superlative job! :D