RSS readers

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Arena2045,Have you looked at RSS readers for Mac?Here's one that others have noted as being good for the Mac:NetNewsWire

NetNewsWire is an easy-to-use RSS Web news reader for Mac OS X. Its familiar three-paned interface—similar to Apple Mail and Outlook Express—can fetch and display news from thousands of different websites and weblogs, making it quick and easy to keep up with the latest news.Fully functioning 30 day demo*Requires Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) or greater and Safari 1.0* $39.95 (USD) — Single-User LicenseFor two or more users, $29.95 per user — Multi-User Site License

Arena2045,Have you looked at RSS readers for Mac?Here's one that others have noted as being good for the Mac:NetNewsWire
NetNewsWire is an easy-to-use RSS Web news reader for Mac OS X. Its familiar three-paned interface—similar to Apple Mail and Outlook Express—can fetch and display news from thousands of different websites and weblogs, making it quick and easy to keep up with the latest news.Fully functioning 30 day demo*Requires Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) or greater and Safari 1.0* $39.95 (USD) — Single-User LicenseFor two or more users, $29.95 per user — Multi-User Site License
LilBambi :You would think, with my busy schedule that a RSS reader would be a hot app for me. Unfortunately I’ve never gotten around to using one. I’ve gotten into a routine of checking a number of sites daily (and many times visiting a few over and over throughout the day).A lot of the sites I visit allow visitors to comment on the information they post, so I typically check out any comments that are posted, if something interests me.I will however give it a shot when I get some time to really look at it.On a side note, a few weeks ago I started evaluating Panic’s :lol: Unison, a Mac-like Usenet program.I think they did a great job writing the program, but I haven’t really spent a lot of time surfing around… I did find some interesting discussions on integrating Direcway 2-way satellite (which I use) into various types of home networks, both wired and wireless… I doubt that I’ll continue to use Unison, it just doesn’t interest me.

Have you looked at RSS readers for Mac?
I looked a while back for a good looking free one, but didn't come up with any results. The best looking one i found was the one you posted ;)