Great News!

ross549

:P :P :devil: :lol: congratulations ... Adam .... I will not say how many times I took the E-7 exam and was pna'd until I retired ... I will just put it this way, at the time I retired, I was the senior E-6 RM in the entire Navy,,, enough said..

Guest Paracelsus

Big Congrats!! AdamI was just about to ask what yer gonna do while all that extra money :devil: ... But I see that Nathan beat me to the punch ^_^Start work'n on your New Toys list

Congratulations!Yes, please let us know how your Mom is doing and of course the list of must have computer gadgets. I'm sure the people here will sort thru them and prioritize your list. B)

Ok... in order.....1. Thanks guys.... this has been one of the better days in a while. I was in a bit of a fog for most of the afternoon..... or was it cloud nine? B) :thumbsup: 2. Pay raise- will not be much ~200 month more than what I am making now. At this point, the car is my priority, and if I don't have a car, then I cannot buy more computer stuff! Of course there is always FedEx/UPS...... Hmmmm......3. Mom is doing quite well.... she has been home for about three weeks now, and is easing back into her normal routine. The doc says it could take up to a year to fully recover, but I do not see it taking this long.Oh, and did I mention that the cable internet is back up? B) :thumbsup: This day keeps getting better and better!:rolleyes:

nlinecomputers

Glad to hear about your Mom. I lost my Dad about 3 weeks ago so it is nice to hear someone having a second chance. Keep in touch as often as you can. They leave you far sooner then you realize untill it is too late.....

Guest Paracelsus

Geez!! You're soooo serious all of a sudden. We were only teasing about "all that extra money"

2. Pay raise- will not be much ~200 month more than what I am making now.
And that's before taxes. :P

Adam, congratulations!!! Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner--my attendance at the forum has been spotty. Great news about your mother too. (PO2--Petty Officer Second Class??? :thumbsup: )

RichNRockville
The Navy decided to promote me!  :thumbsup: It is about time... I have taken the test four times.Anyway, I have been offline for four days... Cox cable broke my connection on Friday night, and I am still waiting to get back online.  :angry:
Congratulations..I joined the USN back tooooo many years ago and retired as a ETCS probably before you were born :)Today, times are much tougher for promotions from what I hear. Again, congratulations and enjoy...Rich