How far can you get Tux to go

openuser

linuxdude32

Welcome to the forum, openuser!Fun and addictive game. :rolleyes: Poor tux, though. For anyone that doesn't know, you click the mouse once to make Tux jump and then click again to have the guy snowman at the bottom swing his club. I have this annoying pause when Tux gets about 2/3 down so it's a lttle harder but I mananged to get 316.9 feet.

Best of 4 tries - 310.6. Too cruel. I saw this one before but did not stop to figure it out. Thanks for the links. 338 on the second link in one try. That was enough.Julia :rolleyes:

660 feet on the first try on the second one. Yech. Sick doesn't begin to describe it. Maybe we need to have rating system for Shockwave/Flash.... :rolleyes:

Guest LilBambi
Ok, I managed to play second one in Camino and I've got 562.5, mostly thanks to landmines  :) Second one is bit too much though  :'(By the way, there are several other flash things on that first link, they are great too.Check Wonderland and Italians  :) http://www.elek.bydg.pl/flash/
LOL! Very silly and fun stuff!

"0" countless times with both of them.323.4 with the nicer one.I'll looking to hit the feet to get under 30.1177.33 with the cruel and unusual one.