[ ? ] Antivirus & Firewall

Arena2045

What brand of antivirus and firewall software do you use for your Mac (if any)?Last night I switched over from McAfee's Virex antivirus (part of .Mac) to Intego's VirusBarrier X.I was using OS X's built in firewall, but now use Intego's NetBarrier X which includes a firewall, antivandal, filter, privacy and monitoring features..Also part of the package I got Intego's Personal Backup program which offers a great way to create custom backup scripts to simplify continual backups you may perform.A nice feature of the Intego software is that you can try-before-you-buy... Since I just got each program I can't really give a solid opinion on them... but I'm a little curious as to wether or not McAfee's Virex scans for both Windows and Mac viruses, when it looks (can't confirm) like Intego's VirusBarrier only looks for Mac viruses.So back to my question... What brand of antivirus and firewall software do you use for your Mac (if any)?

For AV, I'm currently running Norton. I plan to upgrade to their newest version, since it also scans for Windows viruses. That way, I don't accidentally spread one to my Windows system or my Windows using friends. For a firewall, I'm using Little Snitch which I really like.