Opening Tb links in Firefox

jodef

My mainstay on linux has been Firefox (browser) and Evolution (email) in windows Mozilla 1.6 don't check email in windows except thru web interfaces.I stopped using Tb because of problems with getting Tb to open links in Firefox if you already had firefox window open i.e. the profile manger popping up telling you default profile in use choose another profile.I would like to go back to Tb has that problem/issue been resolved or does some know of an easy to implement workaround. :)

Are you using the 0.5 milestone?So the problem isn't getting links to open in Firefox per se, its just getting links to open if Fx is already open? Just making sure I understand it right....I don't use T-bird though, so I might not be able to help, but I will check at MZ to see what other people are saying. :)

Hmmm, links open in Firefox as long as I have it open in the background. I haven't made any special adjustments to make it do so, it just does it. Granted this is Linux, Windows might be a different story. I'm not sure what to tell you except that it does work for me. :)