New avatars!!

ross549

Does this mean you are looking forward to a certain movie coming out this summer? Or are you into animation? I think I have changed mine too many times to show it off!

Well, I AM looking forward to the movie, But I was trying to think of the perfect picture to capture my unique, and sometimes odd personality.By the way, I picture myself as the smiling fellow in the back. :) :)

OK, muck, I'm totally impressed. Where do you find these things? Come on...spill the beans. We have ways to make you talk! B)

You like my new one???? It is an invisible 100 foot penguin with Paul Allen under one wing, Steve Balmer under the other and Bill Gates hanging from his beak. I made it all by myself.....just put the finishing touches on it this morning.

Julia, I have appreciation for penguins in avatars, but I really liked your first avatar (handdrawn one), and I was following subtle changes on it such as coloring, etc and all of a sudden - surfing penguin B) I think your first avatar was one of the most original ones I saw B)

I'd have to agree with zox, Teach. However cool the surfing penguin is, The old one is you. Just my 2 cents.I should have a new one in the next days. Just need time to make it.

muckshifter

teacher ... don't follow the sheep, err, I mean Penguins. Be an individual. :D Jeber ... Wormwood Scrubs, England 1956, it's the only one left. Your more than welcome to try it for size. However, I do think the one you have is quite you. B) Mucks. :D

Avatar, don’t have one. I see all of yours only once then I add it to my Adshield Block List. Why? All those darn things take forever to download on my slow system. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE those things and am looking forward to the day that I can have one, once the price of Broadband comes down (if that ever happens). I miss seeing all the avatars every time I come here but I just don’t have the patience to wait and wait and wait ...Acadia.

Avatar, don’t have one.  I see all of yours only once then I add it to my Adshield Block List.  Why?  All those darn things take forever to download on my slow system.  Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE those things and am looking forward to the day that I can have one, once the price of Broadband comes down (if that ever happens).  I miss seeing all the avatars every time I come here but I just don’t have the patience to wait and wait and wait ...Acadia.
Well, once you have downloaded it, it should be in your cache, right?

Here's my new one, sorry to give the dog the boot, but she was only temporary in the first place. B)Also a new sig line. You got one yet, Teach?? :o Teacher sig:quickly hiding web page on desktop Does that mean you post DURING your class??

Thought I'd post to make note of my new avatar (cover from Chicago Transit Authority album), and my new sig! :o Something to keep in mind on this wonderful forum.

Well, once you have downloaded it, it should be in your cache, right?
Unfortunately I need to clear my cache quite frequently for certain security reasons in fact I created a macro using MacroExpress that instantly does it for me but thanks anyway, Acadia.

BeeTee - you think I would post during class? :o After all it is the end of the year and they are suppose to know what they are doing now (actually that one was between classes).Okay everyone. You will just have to wait a few days to get my real hand drawn one back. Photoshop just isn't cooperating today and that one is not on my home computer. I will be in a dreamweaver workshop for the next three days. Pray the students don't rip the sub to shreds! In the meantime, will this do? :blink:I had planned to change back at some point anyway. If I can get my new hard drive working tonight I plan to join the penguin-land on my computer. :o ___________________________Posting from home!

Here is mine . The poor little dummy cant seem to stay on his feet . Maybe when he figures out where he's going he will be a little steadier