iPhone Commercials

bjf123

Here are the first three ads for the iPhone. I'm still not sure if I want one. Well, that's not quite true. I do want one. I'm just not sure if I'll pay the money or leave my current carrier. It will really depend on what Cingular / AT&T charges for the monthly plans.

I haven't seen it, but I'll bet I can some it up with sufficient accuracy:"Look at me, at how sleek I am. It doesn't matter that I'm out-of-date, absurdly-overpriced, because I'm black and smooth. Look at my pretty UI. It doesn't matter that I'm a waste of bandwidth, because I'm an Apple, and you don't care"

I haven't seen it, but I'll bet I can some it up with sufficient accuracy:"Look at me, at how sleek I am. It doesn't matter that I'm out-of-date, absurdly-overpriced, because I'm black and smooth. Look at my pretty UI. It doesn't matter that I'm a waste of bandwidth, because I'm an Apple, and you don't care"
Then why are you here boring us?

Guest LilBambi

I hear ya on the iPhone. I would love one actually. It still is cutting edge compared to anything out there, even the newest one that has touch screen HTC or whatever it is called. From my reading even that does not have the onboard memory that the iPhone has and many of the touch screen features are not there on the HTC one either.That's not to say that the HTC one is not a good one too, even though the HTC one will be overseas much sooner than the iPhone. Both of them are pretty expensive. Both have some great features. And both have been in development for some time.There are only 2 things I don't like about the iPhone are the fact that you have to go with Cingular and you have to have such a long contract.Otherwise, there really isn't anything not to like about it. It's got a much improved interface than anything else out there and there really is nothing that compares out there to their unique way of doing hand gestures etc. At least not at this time.It's about time there were some new killer smart phones! Ones that really had something the others lacked.And I think both of these will have that. But I also think that the iPhone will be something really special if it does all that Steve Jobs showed in the demo.B)

I'd love to have one, but will probably wait for iPhone 1.1. That being said, my next door neighbor will probably have one on June 29 (he's an Apple store manager), so I'll get to see it up close. That might make me to want one right away.

Guest LilBambi
I'd love to have one, but will probably wait for iPhone 1.1. That being said, my next door neighbor will probably have one on June 29 (he's an Apple store manager), so I'll get to see it up close. That might make me to want one right away.
Kewl!! :thumbsup:Let us know what you think of it when you see it.

I was really thinking about getting one, but it is a new product. There would not be much, if any, add-in software for it right away. I think after a year or so, that area would be a lot better.So, I went with a palmos based Treo for now. It'll likely last me at least 18 months or so before I break it or something. :DAdam