V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Howdy folks...

I've been planning to upload a newer version of my personal website for quite some time now. I just haven't gotten around to completing it yet. I did upload it to the server today, though. Keep in mind it is a work in progress. I'll be working on it over the next few days.

Your feedback, ideas, criticisms are welcome.

Thanks,

~Eric

http://vtel.jaylach.com/vtel57/vtel57.html

V.T. Eric Layton

So far, only the home and about pages are finished. I'm waiting on a reply from friend Jay at my board regarding whether or not he knows a way for me to place live thumbnails of my blogs on the my blogs page. I've seen it done, but don't know how to code for it.

V.T. Eric Layton

Thank, folks. I'm sure my website will be evolving as time goes by. I want to refresh the my favorites links page for starters by adding some more links and removing some that I don't frequent that much anymore. Also, I still need to find some content for my learn stuff page. Also, need to add some more pics here and there, I think.

All in good time...

Like I've said before, you should offer a tutorial on how to do a website using Seamonkey and HTML. There are a few of us here who ave never done one without something like Wordpress. Put that on your learn stuff page and I'll hit the Donate button.