• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• securitybreach
      Notes? You have the internet, just look it up.
    • wa4chq
      Now if only I kept notes....lol
    • securitybreach
      Yup, ssh is awesome. I use scp frequently as well as its easier and faster than other ways.
    • wa4chq
      Good morning all.....messing with my DietPi's.  I have NoMachine installed on the desktop as well as DietPi #1 (which has a desktop).  I'm not sure if I was using NM correctly but the only way I could transfer a folder was to zip it first then transfer.  I completely forgot about using 'scp'.....  wow, so much easier and on DietPi #2 which is headless, I can do everything from the cli..... life ist gut. You RPi users need to check DietPi out....that is if you haven't already. Have a great day.
    • Pete!
      My neighbor did the same thing with his diesel powered pick-up truck and an inverter. It didn't power everything, but it kept his refrigerator running, plus a few lights during a three day outage... I suspect an inverter is a lot less expensive than the cost difference between his truck and an equivalent EV.   I suspect he had some power to spare, because he offered to let me plug in my refrigerator.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• securitybreach
    • wa4chq
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Basher52
    Newest Member
    Basher52