• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• raymac46
      Good idea to add MX-Linux so I did so.
    • sunrat
    • goretsky
      Hello, After you had gotten into the PC's firmware and changed/saved everything to your liking, you would want to power down again and reconnect the CMOS/RTC backup battery and the computer's drives. Windows will not switch between BIOS/MBR mode and UEFI/GPT mode without a reinstall.  Technically, it can be done with tricky disk re-partitioning using third-party utilities, but the process is complex and I generally find it safer to just perform the reinstall. Regards, Aryeh Goretsky  
    • Corrine
      Malwarebytes v5.2.0.140 component package 1.0.5073 was released.   From Malwarebytes 5:   Features and improvements Dashboard icon refresh Added Protection settings option to enable or disable Advanced script and fileless protection Revised startup user flow to provide a more comprehensive scan experience for new users  Support for improved “What’s new” announcements Issues fixed Closing the Malwarebytes is up to date notification results in the Notification center opening Fixed Italian translations Small bug fixes Known issues   We are actively investigating and working with Microsoft on performance issues related to the Windows 2024 Update (Windows 11 version 24H2). Users may experience a delay in startup when launching Office applications including Word and Excel.
    • wa4chq
      I'm an old fart too.....but I'm a sweet smellin' one. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• raymac46
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Joel
    Newest Member
    Joel