• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Corrine
      Pale Moon has been updated to version 33.1.1.  This is a minor security and bugfix update.   Changes/fixes: Made the nonce length for http digest auth configurable. Fixed various potential issues with font loading, parsing and handling. Cleaned up error reporting for workers and normalized error messages. Security issues addressed: CVE-2024-4772 DiD, CVE-2024-4771, CVE-2024-4769 and CVE-2024-4770. We've switched back to an older toolchain (17.3) for compiling 32-bit Windows binaries (again) to hopefully address some of the intermittent stability issues people continued to have on later Microsoft compiler versions when running on older hardware. Notes: *DiD This means that a fix is "Defense-in-Depth": It is a fix that does not apply to a (potentially) actively exploitable vulnerability in Pale Moon, but prevents future vulnerabilities caused by the same code, e.g. when surrounding code changes, exposing the problem, or when new attack vectors are discovered.   Pale Moon includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for Windows: Pale Moon for Windows downloads.   Update: To get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window. Select About Pale Moon > Check for Updates.   Release Notes Release Cycle
    • abarbarian
      Yer right. Thing is you are just using a monitor whereas the video shows an actual mirror with smart stuff showing on it. That is what I was interested in. 😋
    • Corrine
      Mozilla sent Firefox Version 126.0.1 to the Release Channel. Fixed an issue with reading tagged PDF documents in a screen reader. (Bug 1894849) Fixed not displaying localized text for non-en-US locales in the Crash Reporter dialog box on macOS. (Bug 1896097) Fixed issues with drag-and-drop functionality on Linux. (Bug 1897115) Fixed an issue causing high GPU memory usage on certain versions of AMD cards. (Bug 1897006) Update: To get the update now, select "Help" from the Firefox menu, then pick "About Firefox".  Mac users need to select "About Firefox" from the Firefox menu.  For non-English versions, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.   Release Notes
    • raymac46
      We've had plenty of rain in Almonte this past month, and things are greening up nicely.
    • raymac46
      One thing I have discovered from the use of these old DSLRs is that many of them are not compatible with the 64GB SDXC memory cards I use in my newer digicams. Maybe your still photos will work but recording video might choke the card and make retrieving still photos problematic. The best bet is to use the old school SDHC cards which max out at 32GB of storage. These are hard to find in local stores now but you can still get them on Amazon. No point in getting a really fast card either as the old camera's transfer firmware can't keep up. Since I'm mostly shooting still jpegs all this lack of speed and capacity isn't really a problem. 32 GB allows for over 4000 photos and I never have that many on a memory card, even on vacation.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Corrine
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Basher52
    Newest Member
    Basher52