• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• wa4chq
      Hey HJ....anything is possible, but I don't think that is the issue.  I'll have to go back and see if I can find the post I referred to when setting MM2 up, and that was over a year ago.  I don't recall the chain of events leading up to the problem, but it may have just been a reboot.  I don't know if trying a monitor instead of the smart TV is a valid test but I did try it and results were the same.  Maybe the silver lining to all of this is I might just have to go out and buy another Raspberry Pi to add to the frustr...I mean collection.
    • Hedon James
      that almost sounds like a "monitor resolution" or perhaps a "workspace" tiling/display issue, depending on the window manager being used?
    • wa4chq
      Good morning all....for some strange reason, my MagicMirror2 setup decided to go from full screen to only showing less than a quarter size in the upper left corner.  I'm not sure what that is all about.  No big deal.  In the mean time, I'm looking at tropical fish.  It's very relaxing.  Have a great day.
    • Corrine
      Malwarebytes v5.1.5.116 component package 1.0.1252 was released.   From Malwarebytes 5:   Features and improvements Redesigned Protection score featuring updated dashboard gauge and simplified score 14-day trial of Malwarebytes Plus is now available (only for users without an active subscription at this time) Minor improvements to notification logic Issues fixed Fixed bug causing unnecessary traffic to Mullvad.net Product Guide on Help page links to MB4 guide Notifications for website blocks missing details for remote ports scan threats
    • Corrine
      Malwarebytes v4.6.16.326 component package 1.0.2348 released.   From Malwarebytes 4.6:   Features and improvements Minor updates to improve migration to Malwarebytes 5 At this time Malwarebytes 5 is also available directly from our download site. Currently we are doing a slow rollout of Malwarebytes 5 via automatic updates as we are working on improving support for some non-standard licensing use cases before rolling out to a wider audience. Please note that if the Malwarebytes Privacy VPN app is currently installed, the Malwarebytes 5 installer will only install Malwarebytes 4. If you are using both Malwarebytes 4 and Malwarebytes Privacy VPN, and your products are activated with two different subscriptions or license keys, we recommend that you do not install Malwarebytes 5 at this time.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• LavillZes
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Basher52
    Newest Member
    Basher52