• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• sunrat
      From the latest version release notes: Who coulda seen that coming? 🤣 Even Blind Freddie I reckon!   Also : Coming soon - Not ESR any more.   I have Floorp, FF-ESR, and FF 126.0 installed currently. And Chromium. Considering ditching Floorp if it's monetising and just do some tweaks to FF 126. I've only really been using Floorp for one website which is not working in FF-ESR and that's likely because of all the tweaks I have done. I can't work out which tweak is the culprit - it just makes Google login fail. Note to self - document all the tweaks in future.
    • securitybreach
      Agreed wa4chq
    • wa4chq
      I've been using i3 for many years....it's nice and simple and can be tricked out if you want....so I'm good in that department.  Regarding WM's....when I first started my Linux journey, I tried Blackbox but went with Fluxbox.  Used it for several years.....had that lookin' sweet.  No wallpaper, just a solid color.....and I'd have xsnow running in the background...
    • Pete!
    • Corrine
      Malwarebytes v5.1.4.112 component package 1.0.1244 was released.   From Malwarebytes 5:   Features and improvements Improved keyboard navigation General improvements to notification logic Issues fixed Minor bug fixes
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• sunrat
    • securitybreach
    • Hedon James
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Basher52
    Newest Member
    Basher52