AI Search security breach

crp

abarbarian

Not suprised in the least. Reading the article I came across this very worrying piece of information,

Because thousands of contributors develop and access open-source code, it’s easy for vulnerabilities to open up and go unnoticed. Threat actors know that which is why attacks on open-source libraries have increased by 742% since 2019.

😵

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

The world is full of rectal orifices. This is always going to be the case. AI worries me VERY, VERY MUCH! My home, vehicles, and such are ol' skool, so no fancy-schmancy IoT baloney or anything like that. If the Internet becomes a Hades on Earth thanks to AI, I'll probably be disconnecting permanently when that occurs.

The Day is coming...

fsTBPTf.jpg

• Like 1

‘Godfather of AI’ Geoffrey Hinton quits Google and warns over dangers of misinformation

The man often touted as the godfather of AI has quit Google, citing concerns over the flood of misinformation, the possibility for AI to upend the job market, and the “existential risk” posed by the creation of a true digital intelligence.

Hinton, 75, said he quit to speak freely about the dangers of AI, and in part regrets his contribution to the field.

One day a car guided by AI will decide you need to be sacrificed to save the life of a squirrel on the road. 😬

And further along in time, AI will decide humans are too inefficient and should be eliminated.

See film "Ex Machina".

• +1 2