Firefox Multi-Account Containers

abarbarian

What is Firefox Multi-Account Containers? Why and How to Use It?

Something that I find I need on a daily basis is an easy way to be able to stay logged in to multiple accounts inside my web browser at the same time. I could just log in and out of each of my accounts as needed, but this becomes extremely tedious when I’m moving across multiple accounts in a short period of time.

The video is a tad long and quite slow moving but it gives great information. I skipped through the boring parts. The container idea sounds great is anyone using it ? 😎

• +1 1

securitybreach

I've looked at the feature before but never had a facebook account so that part of the video wasnt relevant to me.

23 hours ago, securitybreach said:

I've looked at the feature before but never had a facebook account so that part of the video wasnt relevant to me.

That was just a demonstration of how you could use it with a particular site. Substitute Facebook with Anysite. 😎

securitybreach
2 hours ago, abarbarian said:

That was just a demonstration of how you could use it with a particular site. Substitute Facebook with Anysite. 😎

Ah, I gotcha :thumbsup:

V.T. Eric Layton

If you're having to deal with multiple Gmail accounts at the same time, you really need to step away from ALL devices, phones, computers for some time. Go outside. Sit in the garden, and chant AHHHHHHM... AHHHHHHM... for a few hours. 🤪

• Haha 1

securitybreach
5 minutes ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

If you're having to deal with multiple Gmail accounts at the same time, you really need to step away from ALL devices, phones, computers for some time. Go outside. Sit in the garden, and chant AHHHHHHM... AHHHHHHM... for a few hours. 🤪

Nah, before I stopped using gmail I had like 5 accounts all forwarded to my main account and gmail allowed me to send from any of the accounts.

• +1 1