i know this will shock everyone here

crp

securitybreach

And that is why I stopped using Google services. There killed everything but search and gmail. I still use android but I replaced all the Google services with others.

Drive to pcloud

Notes to turtl

gmail to riseup

google to DuckDuckGo 

hangouts to telegram

etc

You can’t trust that any of their products will stay around. They killed dozens of stuff I used in the past and the closure of G+ was the  last straw.

• +1 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More Google news,

Google’s next big Chrome update will rewrite the rules of the web

Google Chrome is ditching third-party cookies for good. If all goes according to plan then future updates to the world’s most popular web browser will rewrite the rules of online advertising and make it far harder to track the web activity of billions of people. But it’s not that simple. What seems like a big win for privacy may, ultimately, only serve to tighten Google’s grip on the advertising industry and web as a whole.

😎

• Confused 1
  • +1 1

11 hours ago, abarbarian said:

What seems like a big win for privacy may, ultimately, only serve to tighten Google’s grip on the advertising industry and web as a whole.

I'm shocked! NOT

All kidding aside, it may improve browsing experience a little--I despise CAPTCHAs. Whether the price is worth it or not is the questionl

Edited by ebrke
  • Agree 1