Optical Wireless Mouse

Ozidave

If all his posts were moved here I would be out of a job!!! :'( :blink: Wouldn't like that. I actually posted a serious response in this thread for a couple of minutes until I realized it was in the water cooler. I was just going through the new posts and missed the location.By the way, if they are solar powered, is that like a built in flashlight attached to your head???

I actually posted a serious response in this thread for a couple of minutes until I realized it was in the water cooler. I was just going through the new posts and missed the location.
I did that too earlier, and for the same reason. :P

By the way, if they are solar powered, is that like a built in flashlight attached to your head???
I think I may have misunderstood him with the 'solar-power'. He mumbled something about 'I needed thicker wicks in my glasses', maybe he mean't Candle-Powered :clap2: :P I didn't hear him clearly... maybe I should have worn my 'hearing aids'? I actually have two of them, one for each head, Um!... ear... but I won't be able to find them until I get my new glasses and hopefully that will fix the mouse problem too. :flowers:

This is probably a very obvious thing that you've already checked, but did you look to see if there might be lint or other "stuff" in the recess where the optical lens is? I've had cursor movement go erratic a few times and it's always been a hair or bit of fuzz stuck in that recessed area.
There's NO lint, I throw it in the washing-machine once a month to give it a good clean up. Not unless the lint trap in the washing-machine is NOT working properly. Something like the Mouse... :P Btw: Gentle-Cycle of course... I dont want to damage it. :flowers:

Did they have to saw off the bottom of a couple of coke bottles to make your  glasses Ozi????
No! they used plastic... Expensive plastic! :lol: Probably the SAME plastic as that $14,000 game you mentioned some time ago. :hmm: For the price of them... they could have used 'original' and rare collectable coke-bottle bases. >_<

I was accused of coke bottle glasses most of my life. I always had to pay an excessive refraction fee once I had to pay for glasses (dad was an optometrist) until I finally broke down a dozen years ago and had RK. Now glasses are something for when it is dark outside, or I have stared at a computer screen too long. B)

i am curious though Dave did your mi\ouse problem dissapear after you got those new glasses :D  o:)  o:)  o:)  o:)  o:)  o:)  o:)  o:)  o:)
Does anyone else want to know what happened before I tell George what REALLY happened? Then I'll tell you all together. :huh:

I don't know.  Now that he's got his new glasses his avatar looks fuzzy.  o:) I think he got the wrong prescription.  Or maybe he has them on upside down.  o:)
That's what happens when you over-clock.... o:) It's actually a picture of a 2600 clocked out to 10500... :D :huh: (I think)

Does anyone else want to know what happened before I tell George what REALLY happened? Then I'll tell you all together. blushing.gif
Now c'mon people dave is anxiously waiting for you to ask him so he can post his answer :lol: :lol: :lol: to my question :P :o :o :P :devil:

Now c'mon people dave is anxiously waiting for you to ask him so he can post his answer  :drooling: :hmm:  :thumbsup: to my question  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :P  :w00t:
I can wait... I always try my hardest NOT to have to repeat myself and avoid repetitive answers if possible.I can wait... I always try my hardest NOT to have to repeat myself and avoid repetitive answers if possible.It's SO! embarrasing. :">It's SO! embarrasing. :lol::clap2: :devil: :lol:

i just got a network switch with self-adhesive rubber feet.i put all 4 of them on the bottom of my mouse.  :thumbsup: it works great!  give it a try, ozidave and let us know...  :w00t:
Sounds like a good idea... But I didn't get any rubber feet with my switch. :hmm: So I'll have to give it a miss. :drooling:

i am curious though Dave did your mi\ouse problem dissapear after you got those new glasses
Well! it's like this George..My wife is a VERY understanding person and she KNEW that this 'mouse' was giving me some problems. :lol: Unbeknown to me she had bought a 'New' one for me as a surprise. :w00t: She waited until I went to the optometrist, and also knew that I had other things to do which would keep me away for some time.So! while I was away... she swapped the mouse and threw the 'old' one in the rubbish bin.. and it was collected before I got home to rescue it. :clap2: So NOW! we'll NEVER know if they did or not! ........... :drooling: :lol: :thumbsup: :hmm:

Your wife has no sense of adventure!I guess I enjoy driving myself crazy trying to troubleshoot things, LOL. It almost seems that the amount of time I'm willing to spend is in inverse proprtion to the cost. (Maybe if it's expensive I'm too afraid that all my trouble-shooting will render the object totally inoperable). At the moment I have a DVD recorder/VCR combo hooked up by an RF-modulator to the bedroom tv. I can either get picture or sound on the DVD I recorded. Rather than spend time troubleshooting that, I waste time on my router, LOL. I will probably end up moving it to a tv that has all the required connectors to take the RF modulator out of the picture as a possible problem.