Animated Avatars & Smiles

Guest Paracelsus

Guest Paracelsus

Well Folks...For the second time...And again, without rhyme or reason...Animated Smilies & Avatars are doin' their thing :) And once again...I've made no changes that I can attribute to either the cause of my original problem, or its sudden resolution :o Also, once again...It was Ed's "Wheelie Dude" that alerted me that things were back to some semblance on normalcy.Ed!! - Please don't ever change your Avie :PI noticed this on Thursday evening...But didn't want to post right away... For fear of Jinxing myself :ph34r:We'll see how long it lasts this time :hmm:

Are you quite certain that there is not a fourth mysterious personality around you doing all these changes to your computer? :unsure: Of course, it could be LabRat trying to drive you bonkers.

Are you quite certain that there is not a fourth mysterious personality around you doing all these changes to your computer?  :w00t:  Of course, it could be LabRat trying to drive you bonkers.
Or it could be his magnetic personality. :lol: :D

ParacelsusHere's a clue. I think Adam's avatar is dead. He isn't moving. EdP appears to think he is a wheel - he keeps spinning in circles. That leads me to believe it must be on your end. :thumbsdown:

Ahem......You ever watch the movies? The skeletons are always alive!!! :PAnd they always want to kill and destroy everything. I don't do that.... I am a nice skeleton.....

I don't tend to watch movies with skeletons. Besides we know anything is possible in a movie. That's what will keep daughter employed hopefully. :P

Ahem......You ever watch the movies? The skeletons are always alive!!! :w00t:And they always want to kill and destroy everything. I don't do that.... I am a nice skeleton.....
Then you'll like this one... :P Dancing Skeleton It's an 18 megs .wmv file :w00t:

Guest Paracelsus
ParacelsusHere's a clue.  I think Adam's avatar is dead.  He isn't moving.  EdP appears to think he is a wheel - he keeps spinning in circles.  That leads me to believe it must be on your end. :w00t:
Like, DUH!!Read the entire thread :P