What river/estuary is that at the bottom of your jungle :drooling:

The Pembroke river just before it enters a small lagoon at the entrance to Milford Haven. :breakfast:

I spent a month in Dale waiting for a break in the weather so I could sail the little yacht over to Rosslare .

Used to sail over to the mackerel dock in Milford for the shopping . I must tell about it on Juswanna'

• Like 2

Ah! it's all clear now. I never went any further up the Haven than Milford .I'm sorry now that I didn't explore it more when I was stuck there waiting for weather to make the crossing to Eire. But I had such a good time in Dale with the locals who are well used to nomadic sailors. I was given a new mooring offshore and that's where the crow came and sat on the push-pit rail talking to me.

I looked back over the Spooky photos and it seems a shame that you moved as you were in a really nice place there .

Ah! it's all clear now. I never went any further up the Haven than Milford .I'm sorry now that I didn't explore it more when I was stuck there waiting for weather to make the crossing to Eire. But I had such a good time in Dale with the locals who are well used to nomadic sailors. I was given a new mooring offshore and that's where the crow came and sat on the push-pit rail talking to me.

I looked back over the Spooky photos and it seems a shame that you moved as you were in a really nice place there .

Yup the old spot were nice. However inability to manage even the most gentle hill walks without pain gave rise to much frustration. So a move to flatter beach country is not a bad move for me. Anyways "everything changes". :pirate: