New Version Thunderbird

teacher

Boy did the new version of Thunderbird give me a time today. I installed it and when I was done it would not let me download my mail. To make matters worse, when I went to my GroupWise (Novell e-mail client) to get my official mail I had a missing ddl suddenly. So I did a system restore to take me back to a working GroupWise since that is a necessity at work. That was not enough to satisfy me so I went back and tried to reinstall the Thunderbird making sure it was not given permission to change any defaults. Of course that did not work. B) As a result I am back in the previous version of Thunderbird.I might be the only one that has had this problem but I wanted to give folks a heads up if they are in the same situation.Julia :)

GolfProRM

Julia... You might try just downloading the zip file and extracting that to the location where your old install is (after backing up and removing the old T-bird folder)