14 Google Tools You Didn't Know Existed

securitybreach

securitybreach
1. Google Ngram Viewer

Google's Ngram Viewer lets you search keywords in millions of books over the span of half a millennium, a useful tool for finding trends over time. For power users, the Ngram Viewer also has advanced options, such as searching for particular keywords as specific parts of speech or combining keywords......

http://mashable.com/2013/07/05/google-tools/#gallery/14-google-tools-you-didnt-know-existed/51d5dfb5b589e45ed10058b1

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

There will soon be a Google app that will scan the underwear drawers of most people in the Northern Hemisphere and determine by process of elimination what color undies any individual is wearing at any given time. An extension of the app called Google Streak View will also be able to show whether that person wiped thoroughly or not. You'll need to have Adobe Flush enabled to use that feature, though.

• Like 4

securitybreach

There will soon be a Google app that will scan the underwear drawers of most people in the Northern Hemisphere and determine by process of elimination what color undies any individual is wearing at any given time. An extension of the app called Google Streak View will also be able to show whether that person wiped thoroughly or not. You'll need to have Adobe Flush enabled to use that feature, though.

:hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton
V.T. Eric Layton

I use dejavu sans and dejavu sans mono for just about everything on all my Linux operating systems. In Windows, I use Verdana.

It is checked and on two computers (XP and 7) I still see no difference in any of the fonts.

Clearly, something else is going on for me and my computers.