Nine Improvements Needed in KDE 4

Bruno

I have to agree, while KDE4 is "nice" to look at and has potential, I'm sticking with 3.5.9. until kde4.1. I think in some ways it's because I'm used to 3.5 series also, so I know my way around it better. B)

I've been installing it as it goes along, but still keeping to gnome so it's got flakes to work out yet. It's not the direction I like to go with a desktop.e17 is looking good, finally gave that try and could get use to it very easily.

Kelly, I have E17 in MDV 2008 installed, works like a charm, albeit I don't use it that often. I installed it to get a bit used to it in case KDE 4 won't be my cup of tea, so I could anticipate on it. B)

Nice!I always liked fluxbox and I had tried e16 and went omg no way, but after listening to an e17 user in irc, it got my interest to try it so I did. It's pretty slick and I do use it frequently. I'm not found of it's particular apps like file manager and mp3 player, but I got nautilus and banshee for that. They need to get a stable version released.btwI am seeing KDE users in irc asking a lot about which desktop to switch too. Some have only used KDE so some have to learn a new desktop as they do not like the KDE 4. I know some hard core KDE users and now warming up to gnome. I am so glad I made my switch over a year ago

Edited by havnblast