Aerobed Delux Full

Guest ThunderRiver

Guest ThunderRiver

I am moving to a new place in August, and I am thinking about an easy way to get my furnitures.. The hardest part is to get a mattress of course because of its size. I don't have a truck. I could get a Uhual, but I don't really think it is worth it unless the bed is under the price of 100. I also want a queen sized bed, so I came up with the solution http://www.abedstore.com/newandimdela.htmlI haven't made any purchase yet, but I wonder if you guys think it is a good idea. I haven't heard anyone complaing about leakage/breakage regarding this specific model. I do hear a lot complain against the AeroBed raised Queen bed..but that's not what I am getting. Well if you have tried such product before, please post your comments :rolleyes: I need advice :blink:

about airbeds - not recommended for long term use. i had a water bed for 1 year and it made me sooooooooo sore over time. back to normal now. i figure air bed is similar to water bed.point 2 - if you get a bit too crazzzzy in bed with a lady, ya dont know how durable the bed is. :rolleyes: alternative: i bought a queen size foam mattress from ikea. love it! much much better than silly SPRING mattresses. great support, nice and firm yet soft too. and i think they are cheaper than spring mattresses.pro to foam matress: it can be rolled-up, kinda like a sleeping bag! the queen sized one can fit in any car's back seat when its rolled up. takes about a day but it straightens out after unrolled.i was a bit skeptical at first, but they really are more comfortable then spring mattresses. is there an Ikea nearby?

SonicDragon

Yea, i would not go for an air bed either. I don't have an areobed, but i do have to sleep on an air matress when we have company and it really stinks! It is very uncomfortable, and since its only air under you, it gets very cold. You have to put at least 2 conforters under you.But, it's better than the floor!

I have two AeroBeds. I agree with everyone else though. I use them for guests, and don't recommend them for longterm use. Cyndy and I recently broke down and purchased a very expensive Stearns & Foster mattress. The D*** thing costs more than your average major appliance (or two). But I have to say, a firm bed is good to find. It's been about six months, and I am sleeping much better. Of course, the thing also weighs a ton. Which doesn't help when you're facing a move.Here's my thought: If you can afford it, order a new mattress after you move, and have the mattress store "move" it for you when they deliver it.-- Scot

Grasshopper
Here's my thought: If you can afford it, order a new mattress after you move, and have the mattress store "move" it for you when they deliver it.
And have them take your old one away too... :)