It's a boy!

Just to let you know that I became proud father od a beautiful baby-boy on June 27th at 4:38AM.His name is Luka and he weight 7.5 pounds and 53 cm.I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys and gals.Luka is healthy and keeps us awake at night :)

Zox and Mrs. Zox...a hearty congratulations. Lots of positive thoughts for little Luka. May he be wise, happy and healthy all his days.

Congradulations to you and your wife on the birth of your son. Thanks, for sharing the Happy news! :) As a father of two sons of my own, I didn't get a lot of sleep until they were grown and on their own. ;)Ken

Congrats Zox!!! Glad to hear everything's going well with the newborn!!! :) :) :D P.S. Whenever there's congratulations to be had, Paracelsus is around. Never too busy to congratulate someone! :D

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Zox! ;) :) :D Along with Volunteer, I would like to thank you for sharing the news with all of us here. It shows that you consider us family. May he grow to become as thoughtful a person as his Dad. I too welcome baby Luka as the newest addition to our great forum. Embrace these sleepless nights Daddy; they'll be gone before you know it. My baby girl who was born just a few short years ago moved out on her own in February. May your lives be as full of joy as mine and my wife's have been.

jbredmound

Which distro is he? ;) :D :) :) :D :D :D I remember so well the birth of both of my boys. Then they crawl, then they walk, then they tell you what they think! :o You will grow up with him! Enjoy!

Zox; congratulations !! How nice to share that news with us !Congrats to your wife too.( You can´t start early enough to learn the boy Linux ;) ):D Bruno

Congratulations Zox, Wonderful news! Just remember, kids are smarter than you think. In a year or so when he is sitting on your lap while you are computing, he is learning more than you think! At two, my offspring got up early, went in to the computer room, booted up the old 8086 by throwing three separate switches, putting the right disks in, and got into the word processor. Since this was a dual floppy with no hard drive, I still wonder how she did it. Of course, she ripped the insides out of Dad's dissertation that was on a floppy and not backed up!I won't be surprised to find you on the forum now at strange hours, around the clock! Pass on our well wishes to your wife from everyone on the forum. Teach him while very young. Your life is now turning upside down in a truly wonderful kind of way! ;)

SonicDragon

Congrats! I think it's safe to say that we are all extremely happy for you! Smiles all around! Congrats again! Thanks for sharing this great joy with us! :lol: :D :D